UserClouds Authentication is a resilient, privacy-aware login provider that supports simultaneous use of multiple identity providers.
Unlike other login providers, UserClouds offers:
- Best-in-class reliability: UserClouds lets you use primary and back-up user stores simultaneously. This vastly reduces your downtime since you always have redundancy in the system.
- Easy, downtime-free migration: UserClouds plugs into existing authentication flows, like Auth0 or Cognito, and steadily replicates your users' information as they log in. Once the stores have converged, you can migrate to UserClouds's User Store with zero downtime or data loss.
- Compliant data storage: Global privacy regulation often requires sensitive user data to be stored in the user's home country. Unlike other providers, UserClouds can store sensitive information in distributed databases - protecting you from regulatory fines.
This documentation shows you how to:
- Create an application with authentication by UserClouds in less than 5 minutes
- Set up and customize UserClouds for your own application
- Add to UserClouds your software, with zero downtime
If your question isn’t answered here, don’t hesitate to ping us at [email protected].
Updated about 2 months ago